Are you tired of slogging it out each and every day wondering when- or IF- your business will take off?
You are passionate about health and fitness and KNOW that it is your calling, but you can’t seem to get all the pieces together on the business side of things to enable you to truly live your passion.
It isn’t your fault.
It is very rare to find a program that takes the time to teach you how to effectively deliver training and nutrition that ensures results for your clients while also teaching you how to navigate the business world.
In a nutshell, no one teaches us how to be great at what we do and effectively develop a thriving personal training business.
That is where the MP Believe & Achieve Program comes in.
Not only will you master the skills necessary to deliver fantastic results to your clients, but you’ll also develop and hone the skills necessary for a prosperous business.
How do we do it?
In this 12 week mentor program I will guide you through your own transformation, as a client. You will experience first hand what your clients will be going through so that you can better serve them.
This is also a gentle reminder that you should be your own business card. Walk the walk.
We will also cover relevant materials necessary for you to create and maintain a successful business. Just as each transformation is contoured to each client, so too is the business model.
Where should you start? That all depends on where you are now.
• Do you have 20 people in ICE group fitness product?
• Have you achieved your own transformation?
• Have you assisted at least 4 clients in achieving their MP Transformation?
• Is your business earning at least $50k per year?
• Do you have 30 people in ICE group fitness product?
• Have you assisted 5-10 clients in achieving their MP Transformation?
• Are you your own business card?
• Is your business earning close to 75k per year?
• Do you have a minimum of 40 people in your ICE group fitness product?
• Have you assisted at least 15 clients in achieving a fantastic transformation?
• Is your business earning close to $100k per year?
• Do you average 50 or more people in your ICE group fitness product?
• Do you run in house transformation challenge with at least 15 clients?
• Is your business earning $150K + a year?
As you read these questions, as soon as you give your first answer of "No" you have found your starting point.